INTEGRATED COMPANY SECRETARY COURSE (FULL TIME)
[The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI)
“ICSI-CCGRT announces Integrated Company Secretary Course Batch (2017-2020)”
Career as a Company Secretary is not only prestigious and financially rewarding but also carries with it a high level of job satisfaction.
“The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” (ICSI) is a premier National Professional body established by Act of Parliament to develop and regulate the Profession of Company Secretaries.
Instructions for filling up the form:
Important Instructions to be read before filling the Application Form for Integrated Company Secretary Course Entrance Exam.
- Candidates should be more than 17 years of age and less than 26 years of age as on 1st July 2017 and
- Should be a graduate with 50% marks in any discipline, except Fine Arts OR should have passed Foundation Programme of ICSI or CPT of ICAI or Foundation Course of ICMAI.
- The application would be accepted online only. The last date for submission of online application is 21st April, 2017.
- Applications submitted after the last date will not be entertained.
- The non-refundable application fee of Rs. 700/- is to be paid by way of demand draft in favour of 'ICSI-CCGRT A/c' payable at Mumbai.
After successfully submitting the application form online, the following documents are to be sent to 'The Course Co-ordinator', The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI-CCGRT), Plot No: 101, Sector - 15, Institutional Area, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai - 400 614.
- Hard copy of the online submitted application form
- Demand Draft of Rs. 700/-. Or PayUMoney receipt.
- Photocopies of following documents:
- School Leaving Certificate/Class X Pass Certificate for age proof.
- Degree certificate (if degree certificate has not been awarded, provisional Certificate or any other documentary evidence along with the mark sheets in support of having passed the degree examination issued by the recognized College/ University may be sent).
Foundation pass certificate of ICSI or ICMAI or Common Proficiency Test (CPT) pass certificate of ICAI, wherever applicable.
Copies of mark sheets and degree/provisional certificate of highest degree qualification upto the semester/year for which result has been declared.
- In case of exemption being claimed from Online Entrance Exam, a copy of mark sheet/official document from recognized University/college indicating the formula to convert grades to percentage must also be sent.
All documents should be attested by a Gazetted Officer or Self Attested.
Before applying Online, the candidates must keep ready the following:
- Scanned passport (pp) size photograph in JPEG format (30 kb)
- Scanned Signature in JPEG format (30 kb)\Demand Draft or PayUMoney Receipt.
The online application form will not accept any special characters like: % > < / #, etc.
It is mandatory to fill all fields. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Students whose result of last semester/final year is not declared can also apply mentioning their marks upto the semester/year for which the result has been declared. The final result will have to be sent to ICSI-CCGRT as and when received, but before September 2017.
Online Entrance Examination:
- Candidates will be shortlisted through Online Entrance Examination. The shortlisted candidates have to appear for an Interview and Group Discussion for final selection.
- Test will be conducted in English only
- Computer based test would be conducted at centers across the country as per communicated date.
- Applicants have to provide their choice of test centre while filling online application form.
- Students whose applications are found to be complete and eligible in all respects will be shortlisted for entrance test.
- E - Hall tickets with online test date, time and venue will be sent to the candidates at the email id (provided during registration) one week before the online entrance exam date
- No TA/DA will be paid to the students for appearing entrance exam.
- The test will comprise of questions mainly of: Reasoning, English & Numerical Aptitude
- The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ's) only, with 4 choices for answer out of which only 1 will be the correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Total time for the test will be 120 minutes.
The candidates shortlisted through the online test will be called for interview and Group Discussions at Navi Mumbai.
- The list of candidates shortlisted for interview and group discussion would be informed by email and telephone calls for Venue, date and time.
- No TA/DA is payable, for appearing in Interview and Group Discussion.
- Candidates will have to make their own arrangements for boarding, lodging and travelling while appearing for the interview.
Course Commencement Date: The tentative time of commencement of course is from 04th July, 2017.
Filling up this form does not guarantee admission to the course by ICSI or CCGRT. The decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding. CCGRT will provide the assistance for the placement.
For any queries, kindly contact on below given helpdesk number:
Phone Number: 022 – 41021504/01/15/34/35/06 or
Call to Dr. S. Manikandan, Assistant Professor +91 -9004539919
Timings: 10:00 am to 06:30 pm (Monday to Sunday)
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR ENTRANCE EXAM:
To fill the online application for entrance exam for Integrated Company Secretary Course, please log on here
For Prospectus, CLICK here