Hello My Lovely Viewers, this is Govind Belal.
This is my new video about new update related to NEW SYLLABUS 2017 (or can say NEW SYLLABUS 2018 as notified in 2018) for CSPP (Company Secretary Professional Programme) students.
Here you will get Complete & Detailed Analysis regarding:
- New syllabus 2018
- Subjects of New syllabus 2018
- Old Syllabus 2012 vs New syllabus 2018
- Old subjects vs New subjects
- Applicability of New syllabus 2018
- Switchover to New syllabus 2018
- Exemption Benefit (qualification based exemption scheme)
I believe you will get COMPLETE IDEA in proper manner.
NEW SYLLABUS 2018 – CS Professional Programme
CRYSTAL CLEAR DECISION
# for NEW CSPP STUDENTS
- If you want to give BOTH MODULE (OLD SYLLABUS), in June 2019 : then register yourself upto 31/08/2018
- If you want to give BOTH MODULE (New SYLLABUS), in June 2019 : then register yourself upto 31/08/2018 & you will get OLD SYLLABUS : make SWITCHOVER on or after 01/09/2018 to NEW SYLLABUS : and you will be eligible, but will receive OLD SYLLABUS Books & have to pay for NEW (may be Rs.31/08/2018- per subject)
- If you want to give only 01 MODULE, in June 2019 OR want to give BOTH MODULE, in December 2019 then my suggestion to you.. Register yourself on or after 01/09/2018 only & you will get NEW SYLLABUS, which is beneficial for you.
# for OLD CSPP STUDENTS
- If you want to give BOTH MODULE, in December 2018 : then my suggestion... go for OLD SYLLABUS only, don’t make switchover
- If you want to give only 01 MODULE, in June 2019 OR want to give BOTH MODULE, in December 2019 : then my suggestion.. make SWITCHOVER on or after 01/09/2018 to NEW SYLLABUS : and you will be eligible for New Syllabus & have to pay for NEW (may be Rs.200/- per subject)
WHY ‘GB CS info TIME’ playlist ?
Those who are pursuing their career as COMPANY SECRETARY, for them ‘GB CS info TIME’ playlist is available to make you update the minute things in a proper way and this will definitely boost you for preparation of exams, your confidence, knowledge & career too.
A ‘COMPANY SECRETARY’ is a senior position in a Private Sector Company or Public Sector Organisation.
The Company Secretary is responsible for the efficient administration of a company, particularly with regard
* to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and
* for ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are implemented.
Despite the name, the role is not clerical or secretarial.
Company Secretaries are the primary source of advice on the conduct of business and this can span everything from legal advice on conflicts of interest, through accounting advice on financial reports, to the development of strategy and corporate planning.
Company Secretaries are the company’s named representative on legal documents, and it is their responsibility to ensure that the company and its directors operate within the law.
* The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) regulates the profession of company secretaries . ICSI is a statutory professional body which has more than 50,000 associate members. ICSI is the sole body in India, which provides ‘Company Secretaryship Course’.
* Every listed company and other class of companies (i.e. non-listed public companies with share capital of 5 Crore & private Companies with share capital of 5 crore) are required to have a Qualified Company Secretary be appointed as Key Managerial Personnel to perform the Functions of Company Secretary under section 203 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with Rule 8 of Companies (Appointment and Remuneration of Key Managerial Personnel) Rules, 2014. But later it is clarified by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs company secretary would be appointed as earlier i.e. a company having a paid up capital of 5 crore or more should appoint a whole time basis in its notification.
Just GRAB it & BLAZE it !!!
GB info TIME
Want MORE, so EXPLORE yourself here:
Follow me on ⇓ YouTube ⇓
Online LAW classes / CS / CA / CMA
- What is CORPORATE LAW?
- New Syllabus 2018, CS Professional Programme
- New Syllabus 2018, CS Executive Programme
- New Syllabus 2017, CS Foundation Programme